- Thoroughly examining the aims, vision of business and objectives of the revamped or new solution;
- Reasoning the purpose of developing the project while undertaking;
- Requirements stakeholders identification
- Requirements obtaining with the favors of interviews, hands on workshops, groups focused, observations, analysis of documents, etc.
360° Analysis of the Project
- Thorough analysis with context to generated ideas for the solution, project functionalities, user, requirements of data and business model.
- Identifying successive rules for business, limitations and quality attributes of the solution.
- Modelling user interfaces to furnish visual models of the desired solutions.
- Formation and classification of the requirements;
- Establishing every individual business, functional or non-functional requirements, user is complete, authentic, achievable, and short, not have any confusions, confirmable and can be set according to priority.
- Requirements for models;
- Requirements of the testing of the solution;
- Settling, requirements verification and validating with all stakeholders.
- Requirements management in the context of status tracking of requirements, tracing, version control and change control;
- Enablement of requirements reutilization and managing risks.