Symfony is a web application framework written in PHP that follows the model-view-controller (MVC) paradigm. Released under the MIT license, Symfony is free software.
Symfony is aimed at building robust applications in an enterprise context, and aims to give developers full control over the configuration, from the directory structure to the foreign libraries, almost everything can be customized. To match enterprise development guidelines, symfony is bundled with additional tools which helps the developers to test, debug and document projects.
What is the need of a framework in PHP? PHP was meant to be used as a fast web based scripting language. The ever increasing popularity of the Open Source Technology has catapulted the position of PHP in the web community today.
AJAX PHP‚ have a strong bond. It is extremely easy to accommodate AJAX in a PHP script. Given all these points, why SYMFONY — why a framework at all?
- Symfony does two things, which are themselves inextricably bound in origin.
- Implements MVC in the most logically productive way possible.
- Provides tools to use every productive best-practice available on the web today.
- 90% (plus) of the reasons why flat php projects are difficult to manage is taken care of in symfony, allowing the programmer to think about things that really matter.
- The impossible header/footer issues (including redirecting after outputting part of it) are dealt with through the decorator process.
- Templating has a helper function system for providing complicated logic that belongs strictly in the view layer, while keeping the templates it self free of logic. The naming conventions for helpers especially are logical, and blend into harmony with the php function naming conventions, making it feel a native part of the language.
- The framework makes a small memory footprint, due to autoloading classes on demand. A feature available in the framework isn’t loaded unless you use it. Configuration is completely granular, and all symfony configuration is available at every level of the project from global on down to an individual action.
- The enforced project structure and naming conventions allow for free functionality, and force you to adhere to logical organization that is difficult to bungle. The ability to add your own standardized helper functions, configuration handlers, extended core classes with custom functionality, logic in the model layer, cli tasks, code generators, execution filters, proprietary classes, plugins, multiple layouts, reusable code fragments in several varieties, layout zones, etc. gives your project the customized edge while maintaining strict organization, code quality, and standards. The documentation is extensive, and the source code makes almost perfect logical sense without an ounce of familiarity.
More than 8 years of experience working with PHP now, we recognize that though the PHP systems are fast to develop or maintain a huge portal developed using PHP is terrifying. Just because developers always in hurry to complete the job first and check the code later on.
But the structure of the Symfony framework and the steadiness of the API, the credentials that were provided were amazing.
At Virtue info we offer symfony framework, symfony programming, symfony web application development, symfony web development, symfony developers to hire, dedicated symfony programmers to hire.
To get a complete quote for your symfony web application framework requirements, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get ready to experience excellence with us!