Virtueinfo is an India based offshore software development company, outsource mainly web portals using symfony development and php web development services. Our offshore services also include open source customization that contains drupal, joomla, magento, virtuemart, x-cart, zencart, oscommerce, wordpress development. We also provide prosys software development, symfony shopping cart, cake php, ruby on rails and iphone application development services.
Software testing tactic is specifically defined at Virtueinfo to make sure the real definition of QA & Software Testing solutions. Our software development life cycle process includes quality assurance and software engineering which are very crucial key areas on which we focus. Our wide-ranging methodology makes sure systematic and valuable QA Testing of any of our software products and applications.
Virtueinfo has an excellent, qualified and professional team for software testers who have extensive experience in quality analysis and grasp different areas starting with an easy single user application & continuing with miscellaneous cross-platform applications.
Software testing and Quality assurance proves that the software is in the best form that it should have at its best possibility level. Software testing and quality assurance services at virtueinfo consist of all the means of monitoring the processes of software engineering and the way that ensure quality.
Virtueinfo has inhouse Software Testing Tactics:
Our proven software testing methodologies gives us an edge by identifying the defects at the early phase of software development life cycle, which in turns reduces development cost, increase products superiority and effectiveness as well as client’s reputation.
Software Testing Life Cycle, (STLC), is key to a product success. Software Testing consists of phases that define what testing activities to do and when to do them. It will help in communication and synchronization in Team.
STLC parallels the Software Development Life Cycle and this helps in Coordination with development and testing team.
Key Features of our Software testing services:
- Well Infrastructure as well as team
- Experienced Software Test Engineers (minimum 2 years)
- Access to Latest Cutting Edge Technologies
- Immense Knowledge of SDLC
- Proven Testing Methodology
- Transparent Reporting and Communication Process
- Authoritarian Code Security Policy
Software requirements stage:
In software requirement stage testing will be involved from initial stage so that whole Team will be aware of customer requirement and has a clear understanding of testing goals. Ideally all module and requirement will be discussed by developer, tester and a user.
Software Testing Strategy development and planning
The test plan aligns with the QA strategy and contains the following information:
- Testing methodologies and tools
- Duration and objective of each phase
- Test types
- Number of features to be tested and test coverage
- Efforts and human resources required
- Other Software Testing related and auxiliary activities (Test documentation creation, analysis, Necessary Check List Preparation, Test reports creation, etc.)
Test Document Creation
It depends on the project, we maintain different documents for project to visualize the quality.This could be presented in different types of documents
- Use Cases & Test Cases
- Checklist for Developer and Designer
- Working Hour Sheet for Testing
- Bug Matrix
- Project Testing Type Status Report
- Link Checking Report
- Load and Performance Report
We follow below mentioned testing types on each project:
- Prototype Testing
- Unit Testing
- Functional Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Load Testing
- Performance Testing
- Security testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
We take care about browsers & OS for testing as per client’s requirements:
- IE 6,7,8
- Google Chrome
Linux Operating System
- Google Chrome
MAC Operating System
Tools we use in Testing
- W3C Check (xhtml/html/css)
- Spell Checker (Spell Check)
- EMS Data Generator Tool
- Selenium IDE (Functional Testing)
- Selenium Core (Functional Testing)
- YSlow (Performance Testing Tool)
- NeoLoad (Load Testing Tool)
- Jmeter (Load and Performance Testing Tool)
- Xenu (Link Checking)
- Mantis (Bug Tracking Tool)